Friday, October 16, 2009

random publicity and other meanderings...

Belated thanks to the folks at designgrid a blog who posted images from my web site a while back...



I went looking for the image online because the client has recently asked Tandem Glass to remake this vase, and my own web-site is under construction so I just ran an image search under my name on google....(oh how I love thee google), and up came designgrid's post..I must say I'm glad I stumbled accross it.

Other studio news is pretty sparse. We are hunkering down for the winter here what with unseasonably cool temperatures. It's good inspiration to have the shop on! Getting outdoor projects finished up , and preparing for a few shows. Many Thanks to Randy Fein who is putting on the artful gift show in camden...She's got an image of a rust slinky on the show postcard, and web-site

it's for sale on etsy people !!!
There's a really great rusty chocolate transparent one that would look really good with it too....hmmm gotta go grab my camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

T. said...

Thanks Anonymous! The top image is not by design however, so I can't claim any originality or creativity for that myself. I blew this custom piece for Curtis Owyang in California. I love the form however: 20" x 3" very sexy. Charlie and I are still doing custom lighting for clients and being the glass blower for another artists design is always a challenge I love, and a great excuse to get outside my own work..